The Listing is the Royston area’s community magazine, connecting your business with customers in Royston and the surrounding villages with effective, affordable and targeted local advertising.
Each month, The Listing magazines reaches 16500 households in the area, plus Town Centre Businesses and Pick Up Points.
We publish TWO editions, which allows you to choose where to advertise, meaning that you can maximise your budget and target the area most relevant to your business:
The Listing Royston reaches 7300 households in Royston itself and The Listing SG8 Villages reaches 9200 households in the villages surrounding Royston.
- Advertising aimed at the local, independent business, with prices to match
- Discounts to charities and other not for profit organisations
- FREE of charge entries for all one off community based events in our ‘What’s On section’ both online and in the printed magazines (subject to space)
- FREE* entries in our Organisations pages for not for profit groups
- Affordable design and artwork service
- Start-up packages for new businesses
- Welcome to the Town editorials
- Business Profiles & Advertorial Packages
- Discounts to our rates are available on 12 month bookings – please ask
- Targeted Leaflet distribution
We divide our magazine into five broad sections. They are “Loving Local Living” which includes community information and events, “Leisure” including dining and socialising, “Professional” which includes Business to Business advertising, “Wellbeing” including health, fitness and fashion, and “Home & Garden” which includes tradespeople, soft furnishings, furniture and garden services. Whatever your business we are sure we can find a relevant position for you. We also publish our “What’s On…” events calendar and a Useful Numbers section.
We run our popular Wedding Feature in February and our Christmas Shopping feature in December. We accept recruitment adverts throughout the year at standard advertising rates.
Booking deadlines fall around 13th of each month