Hooray! You’re engaged!
1. Don’t do anything until you have found your venue. This will set the date, style, location and capacity of your wedding.
2. BUT don’t book your venue until you know your budget. Hiring a castle is exciting, not being able to afford food because of its cost, isn’t!
3. Don’t go on a crash diet; instead adopt healthier eating six months before the big day so you slowly arrive at your ideal weight. Why not join a dance class together to help shed a few pounds?
4. Speaking of food, you won’t want a tired DJ or an exhausted photographer! Plan on feeding all those working for you during the reception – your wedding planner, photographer, videographer, and DJ or band. Have this cost in your budget.
5. Here’s a practical tip for the Grooms – pack a spare white shirt! Accidents happen!
6. Don’t forget to gently sandpaper the bottom of your new shoes! You don’t want to be slipping on the dance floor!
7. And a cheeky seventh suggestion from me; don’t forget to book First Dance lessons. Everyone should dance on their Big Day. A special dance can create a lovely surprise for your family and friends. Step out in style!
I can help create, with the happy couple, a dance that suits their personality, confidence and dance ability. No previous dance skills are required, and lessons can be held locally or at a location of your choice.
Get in touch with Naomi on 07957 103093