Calling all ex-Greneway pupils and staff …
We hope you will be able to join us, help us to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of Greneway
School and share your journeys during, and since, the ‘Greneway Years’ with friends, colleagues and Greneway staff past and present.
There will be:
- Special displays – old and new – of ‘Greneway past and present’ in the Crush Hall, Hall, Gym and Drama studio.
- A ‘Listening Booth’ to record reflections and memories
- Light refreshments to re-hydrate whilst ‘catching up’ with other Greneway Alumni…
We are looking forward to seeing you and ‘catching-up’ on March 30th at any time
between 1200 – 1600.
- Car Parking – please use the school car parks
- Please enter through the main reception area or East door
- For updates visit Twitter @Greneway50 and/or Facebook @Greneway 50 Celebration Day