Each month, The Listing magazines reaches 16,500 households in the area, plus Town Centre Businesses and Pick Up Points.
We publish TWO editions, which allows you to choose where to advertise, meaning that you can maximise your budget and target the area most relevant to your business:
The Listing, Royston reaches 7,300 households in Royston itself
The Listing, SG8 Villages reaches 9,200 households in the South Cambridgeshire and North Hertfordshire villages surrounding Royston.
- Affordable and effective advertising
- Discounted rates for not-for-profit community groups and organisations
- FREE of charge entries for all community based events in our ‘What’s On section’
- FREE entry in our online business directory
- Start-up packages for new businesses
- Business Profiles
- “Regulars” rates for ongoing monthly bookings, minimum of six-months
- Door-to-door leaflet distribution to 16,500 households in the SG8 area
- Advert design and artwork service
Quality, local editorial means that our magazines are read and retained
“Loving Local Living” – community information and events
“Leisure” – eating, drinking and leisure time
“Professional” – Business to Business advertising,
“Wellbeing” – health, fitness and fashion
“Home & Garden” – tradespeople, soft furnishings, furniture and garden services
Whatever your business we will do our best to place your advert in a page within the magazine relevant to your business
We also publish our “What’s On…” events calendar and a Useful Numbers section.
We run our popular Wedding Feature in February and our Christmas Shopping feature in December.
We accept recruitment adverts throughout the year at our standard advertising rates.
Booking deadlines fall around 13th of each month